We’ve talked before about the booming housing market, and the opportunity it represents for you to capitalize on this fantastic investment opportunity. While traditional banks rely upon a complicated process of red tape and decisions made by computers with little to no effort in getting to know you personally, hard money lenders offer a different way.
In this issue, as one of prominent hard money lenders in San Francisco, PB Financial Group will discuss the unique investment opportunities presented by single-family housing. For more than a decade, PB Financial Group has been helping everyday Californians with bad and good credit realize their financial independence.
Why Single-Family Housing Could Be a Better Investment than Duplexes or Apartments
While just about any housing investment could provide you with a steady income stream for years to come, single-family units can set you up with more money and less headaches.
- In most instances, you’ll be able to charge higher rents for a house than you would for an apartment complex or duplex. Additionally, tenants who intend to stay longer are more attracted to single-family properties.
- While renting out an apartment building or duplex, it’s often the landlord who foots the bill for utilities. With single-family units, the tenants are typically responsible for the utility payments.
- With single-family units, tenants are more responsible and tend to take better care of the property itself.
- Even though landlords are generally responsible for maintenance, you’ll have fewer headaches to worry about in terms of repair. Unlike apartment complexes and duplexes, single-family units have just one furnace, an average of two bathrooms, etc. If you’re handy, it’s probable that you’ll be able to handle the repairs yourself, rather than having to hire a property manager, which equals yet another expense.
- If you opt to resale your single-family home, it’s more likely to maintain its resale value than multi-family units.
For answers to all of your hard money questions, call the PB Financial Group.
While many potential investors will reactively apply for financing from a traditional bank, the red-tape and hard decision based upon misleading information is reason enough to consider a hard money lender.
Here at the PB Financial Group, we take the time to get to know you personally, talk about your ideas and dreams, and even help you get the financing you need to make your dreams a reality. For further information or to schedule an appointment with of our expert agents please contact PB Financial Group at 877.700.3703 or complete our easy online form. PB Financial NMLS #357614/CalBre #01522495