Hard money lenders are a creative group standing out in the real estate investing world. At PB Financial Group, we strive to work with unique lenders and borrowers.
While the well-trodden path working with realtors and via the MLS is understood, we find some of the best investment opportunities outside-the-box. Here we share a few of those. However, to discuss our most current opportunities please contact one of our account executives at 877.700.3703 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Creative Needs for a Hard Money Loan in Los Angeles
When you expect high returns on your money, you don’t always want to be in the same market as every other lender. You have unique criteria you want met. These loan types are out there – when you know where to look.
- Probate Attorneys. People inherit property all of the time that they may or may not want. Often several siblings jointly inherit a single property. One wants to own it but not the other. A hard money loan can be the solution they need. A bridge loan while one sibling finds permanent funding to buy the other out. Or a short term loan while selling other inherited assets so the property remains in the family.
- Landlords of all Types. Landlords burn out on the business. Landlords retire. A hard money loan is often the perfect answer to repair the property one more time before selling it.
- For Sale by Owner. These are properties you don’t find at traditional sources. Often the buyer is looking for seller financing but the seller wants all cash. Hard money loans are a great solution to close the deal fast and still give the buyer time to qualify for long term financing.
PB Financial Has the Loan Sources Meeting Hard Money Lenders’ Need
PB Financial matches lenders with borrowers in need of hard money loan in Los Angeles. Not all lenders use the same criteria and not all borrowers have the same financing needs. Still, first position on a real estate deed is the most secure loan you can make. Have you considered these other transactions offering favorable terms?
- House inspectors aware of deals requiring a significant house repair.
- Appraisers in contact with people having unique needs for a hard money loan in Los Angeles.
- Preforeclosures in dire need of a financial solution.
At PB Financial Group, you’ll find a wide selection of borrowers needing loans at or below 70% of the property value to secure their loan. Interest rates as well as terms and conditions vary depending on what makes sense to both the lender and borrower.
PB Financial NMLS #357614/CalBre #01522495