Many individuals who are curious about hard money loans often wonder whether their situation is one that warrants using the services of a hard money lender. If you find yourself in any one of the following predicaments, it is highly advised that you consider a hard money loan in Los Angeles.
- Bad Credit.Conventional lenders such as banks often rely heavily on a borrower’s credit in determining approval of a loan. PB Financial Group, however, is willing to work with individuals who have bad credit or are in bankruptcy. We are not restricted by the same lending guidelines as more conventional lenders. As a result, borrowers with bad credit or no credit can still obtain financing through a hard money loan.
- Quick Purchase. Timeliness is often very important in real estate. In such situations, the lengthy lending process required by more conventional lenders would not suffice. At PB Financial Group, we aim to make sure that each potential loan closes in as soon as seven to fourteen business days.
- Too Many Single Family Properties. The number of single family properties owned by an individual can affectone’s ability to qualify for future real estate investments. When in such a predicament, obtaining a hard money loan is often a very wise idea, because hard money loans are extremely advantageous for individuals who are actively engaged in fixing and flipping multiple single family properties.
- Partner Buyouts. Hard money loans can prove particularly helpful in situations where an individual wants to buy a partner or family member out of a jointly owned property.
- Unexpected Tax Burdens. Unexpected and substantial taxes can act as substantial obstacles. Private money loans can help individuals cover these types of surprises.
Fixer Upper. Oftentimes, individuals are required by more conventional lenders to demonstrate that a property has a certificate of occupancy or is generating income in order to obtain certain types of loans. Hard money lenders do not havesuch guidelines and in fact provide a space for real estate investors to be able to successfully start and finish their project
PB Financial Grouphas helped over 2000 clients succeed in their real estate endeavors in Los Angeles and surrounding areas and can do the same for you. To learn more about how we can help you take your project to the next level please fill out our online form https://www.calhardmoney.com/contact-us.php or contact PB Financial at 877.700.3707 with any questions. www.CalHardMoney.com.
PB Financial NMLS #357614/DRE #01522495