When a real estate loan fails, everyone involved – the buyer, real estate agent, seller, lender, and others – all lose. Working together to close a real estate deal is just one of the reasons realtors benefit from working with hard money lenders rather than a bank.
In this issue, the PB Financial Group – leading hard money lenders in Orange County and surrounding areas – will discuss the uniquely beneficial relationship enjoyed by two real estate professionals.
Seeking Partnership with a Hard Money Lender
When thinking about all aspects involved in a real estate venture, it’s easy to see why realtors and hard money lenders make for such good business partners.
- Hard money lenders have access to their own pool of investors, which leads to more loans being approved and done so far faster than traditional lenders.
- In a business where results are the true indicators of good business, hard money lenders naturally evolve with the ever-changing trends in the real estate industry, so they’re accustomed to applying new methods as they tweak their decision-making process.
- Because funds for hard money loans come directly from individuals, lenders are known for their integrity and commitment to fulfilling due diligence.
- Working with a hard money lender, the realtor has a teammate as they both strive to satisfy the needs of the loan applicant.
- Hard money lenders are in the business of successful real estate ventures. Because of that, they have developed a well-earned reputation for providing straight and honest advice about investment opportunities. Thus, there is no over-promising and under-delivering.
For Expert Hard Money Lenders in Orange County and Surrounding Areas, call PB Financial Group Today
If you’re a realtor wanting to close more deals and do so on a timely basis, the expert hard money lenders at PB Financial are here to help. We can quickly approve and process your client’s application so that everyone benefits. To learn more or to schedule a consultation please contact PB Financial Group at 877.700.3703 or visit www.CalHardMoney.com
PB Financial NMLS #357614/CalBre #01522495